The Vetiver Essential Oil is known to be calming, grounding and provide a sense of stabilized feel. It has a scent that is similar to Patchouli Essential Oil except that Vetiver Essential Oil has a slight lemony scent to it. In some part of the world, Vetiver Essential Oil is refered to as Khus Oil and has been in use in India since pre-World War time. Due to its grounding and calming effect, Vetiver Essential Oil can be used to help with sleep problems and also to cure restlessness in which it is believe to be able to sooth anger, hysteria, mental exhaustion and other kinds of mental fatigues. Handy oil to have around in times of crisis, don’t you think? Aside form these, Vetiver Essential Oil also has anti-septic, anti-inflammation, boost immunity and also heal wounds by promoting faster growth of tissue.
TOXICOLOGY & SAFETY
This product is a 100% genuine & pure essential oil, as such it is important to follow the below safety information when using them:-
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not use essential oils internally.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid prolonged exposure without ventilation.
- Do not use citrus oils before exposure to UV light.
- Do not apply pure essential oil directly to skin; always dilute with carrier oil before use.
- Although essential oils have medicinal properties, you should not use essential oils on infants, children, pregnant women, the elderly, or those with serious health problems, without consulting a medical practitioner who are qualified to diagnose the related medical problem.
- Store essential oils and carrier oils properly to avoid degradation and rancidity.
Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place.
Store below 20 Celcius
Store in a fully & tightly sealed container.
Store the container in dark area.
Keep away from any source of ignition or fire.
SHIPPING & PACKAGING
Upon confirmation of payment, all orders will be shipped out within 1-3 working days. By default, we use Pos Laju Malaysia for most of our shipment.
All orders are shipped from our store in Penang, Malaysia.
All Oils will be double packed in a layer of bubble wrap followed by another layer of soft foam wrapper. We take extra care to pack your oils and inspect all packages before shipping them.
ABOUT OUR SOURCE
Our principle is a reputable distiller supplying natural oils to the aromatherapy industry for over 40 years. Over the course of these years, they have accumulated quite an impressive array of international certification; among some of the more well-known to us are U.S. FDA, USDA certified organic, EcoCert and they are also certified Halal by the U.S FDA. The main reason we chose them is because of their core value to ensure that their oils are ethically produced and do not contain synthetic particles.